Gold $1.76 0.07%
$2,532.28 AUD
7 day trend
Silver -$0.42 -1.44%
$28.82 AUD
7 day trend
Platinum -$30.12 -2.23%
$1,322.26 AUD
7 day trend
Palladium -$60.17 -1.93%
$3,064.44 AUD
7 day trend
Rhodium $302.99 1.46%
$21,078.42 AUD
7 day trend
AUD/USD -0.0101 -1.42%
7 day trend

Buy Gold Online

  • Want to invest in a secure, profitable market?
  • Looking for a wide range of gold bullion products from accredited refiners?
  • Want a quick and convenient ordering process with Australia’s best prices?
  • Buy gold bullion from KJC.

In today’s uncertain financial climate, it makes sense to invest your money in a secure commodity. Gold bullion has been considered a safe bet for investors for many years. Now, thanks to KJC, it’s easier than ever to purchase gold bullion at Australia’s most advantageous prices.

Australia’s best range of gold bullion products

With over 20 years’ experience, KJC can offer you all the help and support you need when buying gold bullion, whether you’re a new investor or an established expert. We offer the most extensive range of gold bullion products in Australia, with a vast selection of bars and coins available, giving you endless scope for how much you want to invest.

Thanks to our strong links to LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), we are able to provide gold bullion produced by internationally accredited refiners, including:

  • Baird & Co
  • Credit Suisse
  • Royal Canadian Mint
  • Perth Mint

And many others. This guarantees that you are getting the finest quality products every time.

As an independent, private company, we have no restrictions on our pricing or the product lines we can offer so we can always bring you unbeatable choice at the best possible prices.

Live market pricing

We offer Australia’s most competitive prices on gold bullion, with wholesale rates available on bulk purchases.

Our spot prices are live, updated direct from the market every minute. You can lock in your purchase price simply by paying the full amount upfront or a 10 percent deposit. If you choose to pay a deposit, your KJC Order Acknowledgment will give you details of the different ways you can pay the remaining 90 percent of your balance. This will be emailed to you to confirm that your order has been completed.

How to order

You can invest in gold bullion with KJC in three different, convenient ways:

  • Online. Our live online store is open 24/7, 365 days a year. It’s easy and completely secure to purchase gold bullion online with us – simply click 'Gold' to search for gold products and choose the items you want.
  • By phone. Our phone lines are open 9.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday. Simply call 1300 844 018, and our knowledgeable team will be happy to provide you with all the support you need.
  • In person. You can purchase gold bullion bars and coins in person from KJC’s showroom. The KJC showroom and private client office are open 10:00am to 4.30pm on selected business days throughout the year. Please see our calendar for days open. You can find us at Suite 506, Level 5, 5 Hunter Street, Sydney CBD, NSW 2000. (Please note, you will need to show an approved form of ID to make purchases over $5,000.)

Once your order is completed and paid for, you can have your gold bullion delivered to you by courier, collect it in person from our Sydney CBD showroom, or take advantage of our secure vaulting facility, whatever suits you best.

We look forward to welcoming you as a customer and hope you’ll enjoy the exciting world of investing in gold bullion with KJC.